Service Fabric runtime management includes:
- A role-based, system centric, management framework.
- The ability to import new Systems into the Service Fabric’s runtime repository.
- The ability to start, stop and modify imported Systems.
- The ability to add, modify or delete metadata from selected Service Fabric fibres.
- Log and event monitoring of deployed Systems, Service Fabric resources and provisioning activities.
The Service Fabric Manager is currently based on the Eclipse RCP framework and provided with the Paremus Service Fabric.